- You’ve ever self harmed in any way, shape, or form.
- Been harassed or bullied.
- Had thoughts of suicide, or planned a suicide.
- Experienced a loved one commit suicide.
- Hated yourself.
- Starved yourself.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Thought life would be better without you.
I’m gonna message you guys.
If you’ve been:
- physically abused
- verbally abused
- unbelievably stressed
- had your heart broken
- dealing/dealt with your parents separating
- hiding stuff from friends/family cause you’re scared of being judged
- judged for something you can’t help
- self harmed
….Then reblog this to show people what reality is like for you.
This includes literally everybody. We’re all suffering just as much as everyone else.
social anxiety: you want to skype someone? hahaha yeah right
social anxiety: you need to make a phone call? nah.
social anxiety: you want to go out with friends? lol nope.
social anxiety: need to ask a stranger something? hahah no.
social anxiety: trying to buy something by yourself? I don't think so.
social anxiety: surrounded by strangers? good luck breathing.
social anxiety: in a group? aww let me make you feel unwanted and sad.